Free Tool: Feature Prioritization Matrix
Reach a Fair Consensus Between Multiple Stakeholders
How can a group of stakeholders with different priorities agree which features of a product are the most important? You have probably been involved in a situation like this as a stakeholder, or as a development team member, and you understand how frustrating it can be. This tool is an ideal way to reach a consensus on which features should have priority based on everyone’s input.
How this tool can help:
- Link features to business drivers.
- Bring entire team to agreement.
- Make informed financial decisions.
- See the project from different perspectives.
- Dynamically add or remove features as development moves forward and circumstances change.