- Software Project Manager
- PTO, health, dental, retirement
- Little to None
- 8am to 5pm, M-F
MentorMate provides full life-cycle on-shore and off-shore project management, application development, web development and custom software development services for a dynamic array of clients. We have offices in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN, and in Sofia, Bulgaria in Eastern Europe.
MentorMate offers an opportunity for employees to be exposed to a variety of qualifying experiences, and the ability to take on as much responsibility as desired within our business needs and the freedom of being part of a growing team.
- Use your Android development skills to create excellent mobile software for Android Phones and Tablets that will delight MentorMate’s clients.
- Work with project management team and clients to define and architect Android solutions.
- Provide Mobile Expertise, to support the creation of great mobile solutions.
- Make recommendations between native applications, mobile web, and hybrid models.
- Write native Java code for Android applications.
- Work with project management team to ensure quality and on-time delivery.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience developing for Android
- Published applications in the Android market that can be shared and discussed
- Immediate availability
- Other programming languages/experience like .Net, PHP, or Objective C always come in handy