Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
A custom development company, MentorMate is a design and software powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web & Mobile Development, Human-Centered Design, Cloud & DevOps. We are looking to hire an Automation QA Lead who will contribute for the technical development of automation projects and take care of the growth and career development of the team.
As part of our QA practice, you will collaborate with the development teams and will be responsible for building, testing, deploying, and executing comprehensive solutions to ensure consistent delivery of high-quality products. Our software solutions tackle specific tech challenges across several industries. While our roots are in education, nearly half of our current projects are focused on healthcare and the large amounts of secured data that come with it. We also innovate in finance, real estate, commerce, IoT, and others.
As a top engineering employer, run by еngineers, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
- Lead and mentor Automation QAs
- Participate in the hiring and training of new team members
- Act as the lead in root cause analysis work for complex software and data issues
- Ensure the appropriate testing and monitoring tools/ technologies are configured accordingly with the test objectives/ project team requirements
- Support and drive the Automation Framework by developing test suites using diverse automation tools
- Support and drive the Automation Framework/Maturity Models in collaboration with the development teams early in the development phase to create/perform automated testing
- Lead testing initiatives
- Monitor multiple automation projects and provide support when needed
- Conduct code reviews to ensure successful technical execution
- Provide support regarding escalations
- 5+ years of experience in testing, at least 3 of which in automation testing
- Strong knowledge of at least one of the following object-oriented programming languages: Java/ C#/ TypeScript/ Python
- Expert knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle and QA processes
- Knowledge of databases, algorithms, and data structures
- Experience with source control systems and workflow
- Solid background in designing and building automated testing architectures/ solutions
- Proven skills in development, maintenance, and execution of manual and automated test suites
- Previous experience in mentoring people
- Excellent written and spoken English
An advantage would be
- Previous experience in a leadership position
- Experience with Jenkins, Azure DevOps, or similar CI tool