Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
Cloud is the new normal.
We are looking to hire an Azure Cloud Architect. As part of our Professional Services Cloud Center of Excellence (PS CCoE) team, you will have the opportunity to build up expertise in cloud services through a wide range of internal technical training and Azure certification programs.
As a Cloud Architect in PS CCoE, you will work in a customer-facing team to architect and build cloud-based solutions based on Azure in a secure, scalable, resilient, and cost-efficient manner, pursuant to the highest standards. This position requires a strong hands-on systems thinker that will fully participate in the systems architecture and software development process.
MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, team-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay, recognition, advancement opportunities, and a great working environment.
- Provide technology consulting to our clients on their system architecture and infrastructure
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure scalability, resilience, security, and availability of the software products
- Create and configure cloud-based environments and services
- Create and implement security practices and policies, build HIPAA, PCI-DSS, SOC2 compliant cloud environments
- Spread DevOps, DevSecOps culture and practices, develop CI/CD pipelines
- Build fully auditable and replicable infrastructures based on Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and immutable infrastructure approaches
- Be part of a wide spectrum of projects: secure and scalable deployments, container workloads, mass migration projects, IoT, BigData
- Cloud skills and experience with Azure
- Azure Architect level certification
- Knowledge on Azure DevOps toolchain
- Fluency with infrastructure as code approach and tools
- Expert in Docker containers
- Good knowledge in networking and internetworking, SDN
- Ability and desire to quickly ramp up on new concepts and technologies
- Fluent English both written and verbal
A significant advantage would be
- Fluency with HashiCorp toolchain
- Automation experience with Terraform/Ansible/Chef/Puppet/Salt
- Degree in Computer Science or Informatics
- Experience with build management and source control management tools
- Experience in microservices architectures
- Knowledge and experience with Kubernetes
- Affinity to share knowledge - talks at public events and writing blog posts.