Note: Due to the current public health situation, all job interviews will be conducted online until further notice.
Cloud is the new normal.
We are looking to hire a Cloud Architect. As part of our Professional Services Cloud Center of Excellence (PS CCoE) team, you will have the opportunity to build up expertise in cloud services through a wide range of internal technical trainings and AWS/Azure/GCP certification programs.
As a Cloud Architect in PS CCoE, you will work in a customer-facing team to architect and build cloud-based solutions based on public cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) in a secure, scalable, resilient, and cost-efficient manner, pursuant to the highest standards. This position requires a strong hands-on systems thinker that will fully participate in the systems architecture and software development process.
MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, team-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay, recognition, advancement opportunities, and a great working environment.
- Provide technology consulting to our clients on their system architecture and infrastructure
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure scalability, resilience, security, and availability of the software products
- Create and configure cloud-based environments and services
- Create and implement security practices and policies, build HIPAA, PCI-DSS, SOC2 compliant cloud environments
- Spread DevOps, DevSecOps culture and practices, develop CI/CD pipelines
- Build fully auditable and replicable infrastructures based on Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and immutable infrastructure approaches
- Be part of a wide spectrum of projects: secure and scalable deployments, container workloads, mass migration projects, IoT, BigData
- Cloud skills and experience with AWS/Azure/GCP
- AWS/Azure/GCP Professional level certification
- Fluency with infrastructure as code approach and tools
- Expert in Docker containers
- Good knowledge in networking and internetworking, SDN
- Ability and desire to quickly ramp up on new concepts and technologies
- Fluent English both written and verbal
A significant advantage would be
- Fluency with HashiCorp toolchain
- Automation experience with Terraform/Ansible/Chef/Puppet/Salt
- Degree in Computer Science or Informatics
- Experience with build management and source control management tools
- Experience in microservices architectures
- Knowledge and experience with Kubernetes
- Affinity to share knowledge - talks at public events and writing blog posts