Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home or work from anywhere in the world.
A custom development company, MentorMate is a design and software powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web & Mobile Development, Human-Centered Design, Cloud & DevOps.
We are looking to hire a Configuration Process Manager who will be responsible for planning, estimating, and configuring clinical case studies software for our biggest client in Europe. This is a great opportunity for people looking for a career shift and ready to launch their professional journey into the software development field. The working hours for this position are from 9 AM to 6 PM.
As a top engineering employer, run by engineers, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
- Manage the end to end process connected to software configuration
- Analyze requirements and business needs
- Outline deadlines and provide estimations
- Coordinate with the development and QA teams the dependencies on deliveries and releases
- Close communication and collaboration with stakeholders
- Create and commit configuration
- Perform configuration reviews
- Fix any defects in the configuration
- Hold requirements team accountable for assets deadlines
- Remove any blockers that might affect the configuration deadline
- Communicate configuration readiness to the Program Manager/ Implementation Lead
- Fluent English
- Experience in a similar position is a plus
- Ability to work independently in defining requirements
- Understanding of version control process
- Experience with versioning control systems
- Experience and understanding of software development processes
- Knowledge of JSON and XML
- Experience with Git
- Experience with NPM/Yarn
An advantage would be
- Experience integrating software with medical devices
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio/Xcode
- Experience with Postman