Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
A custom development company, MentorMate is a design and software powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web & Mobile Development, Human-Centered Design, Cloud & DevOps. We are looking to hire a Delivery Lead experienced in React Native who will join our super cool team of experts. You’ll have the honor to participate in the creation of enterprise-class mobile applications using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms.
We are looking for motivated individuals with expert technical skills, leadership potential, and a desire to step into a key role in one of the biggest software engineering organizations in Europe. This is a unique career opportunity to become a Leader while building upon 20 years of delivery excellence and collaborating with the most capable Technical Leadership Team in Bulgaria.
As a top engineering employer run by engineers, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
- Lead a team of 4-7 developers and QA engineers
- Provide technical leadership for mobile applications based on React Native
- Participate in the architecture, design, and development phase of software production
- Build polished cross-browser web-based user interface
- Review and analyze business requirements and provide a technical perspective on approach, risk, and estimated development time
- Enforce best coding and UI standards, evaluate others’ work
- Participate successfully in an established daily Scrum process and frequently communicate with US-based clients and subject matter experts
- 3+ years of experience in developing React Native applications
- Experience with CSS flexbox
- Excellent knowledge and experience with state management libraries like Redux, MobX, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of React
- Excellent knowledge of TypeScript
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code
- Familiarity with native build tools, like Xcode and Gradle
- Hands-on experience with mobile app distribution (AppStore & Google Play)
- Strong leadership skills and talent to inspire others
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Ability to lead and organize the development process for complex software projects
- Passion for seeking engineering excellence and adopting new technologies
- Experience in planning and executing tasks to meet deadlines while promoting a positive work environment
- Excellent people skills – a demonstrated ability to work with technical and non-technical individuals, both in gathering information and communicating direction and status
- Excellent spoken and written English