Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
Cloud is the new normal.
We are looking to hire a DevOps/Cloud Architect with Kubernetes. As part of our Professional Services Cloud Center of Excellence (PS CCoE) team, you will have the opportunity to build up expertise in cloud services through a wide range of internal technical trainings and AWS/Azure/GCP certification programs.
As an Architect in PS CCoE, you will work in a customer-facing team to architect and build cloud-based solutions based on public cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) in a secure, scalable, resilient, and cost-efficient manner, pursuant to the highest standards. This position requires a strong hands-on systems thinker that will fully participate in the systems architecture and software development process.
MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, team-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay, recognition, advancement opportunities, and a great working environment.
- Provide technology consulting to our clients on their system architecture and infrastructure
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure scalability, resilience, security, and availability of the software products
- Create and configure cloud-based environments and services
- Create and implement security practices and policies, build HIPAA, PCI-DSS, SOC2 compliant cloud environments
- Spread DevOps, DevSecOps culture and practices, develop CI/CD pipelines
- Build fully auditable and replicable infrastructures based on Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and immutable infrastructure approaches
- Be part of a wide spectrum of projects: secure and scalable deployments, container workloads, mass migration projects, IoT, BigData
- Production experience managing Kubernetes workloads
- Cloud skills and experience with GCP
- Knowledge of infrastructure as code approach and tools
- Good knowledge and experience with Docker containers
- Hands-on experience to install, configure and operate Linux and/or Windows servers
- Good knowledge in networking and internetworking, SDN
- Ability and desire to quickly ramp up on new concepts and technologies
- Fluent English both written and verbal
A significant advantage would be
- Kubernetes certification
- GCP certification
- Awareness of GitOps practices and tools
- Automation experience with Terraform/Ansible/Chef/Puppet/Salt
- Experience with build management and source control management tools
- Experience in microservices architectures, containers, serverless
- Degree in Computer Science or Informatics
- Affinity to share knowledge - talks at public events and writing blog posts