Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
We are looking to hire a .NET Architect with experience in providing high-level design solutions who will work directly with our clients on groundbreaking web and mobile applications that make the world a better place. You will contribute to the development of complex systems and solutions on the latest technology platforms.
Position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully support the software development process – participate in the architecture and planning of software solutions, consult our clients according to their business needs.
As a fast-growing company, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, team-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay, recognition, advancement opportunities and a great working environment.
- Design and develop complex state of the art software projects based on the .NET technology stack
- Provide technical leadership for enterprise software projects
- Day to day communication with US-based team members, expert personnel and subject matter experts
- Participate in rapid, prototype-based, design sessions
- Review and analyze business requirements and provide a technical perspective on approach, risk and estimated development time
- Design and аrchitect database backend as well as web-services to interface with external applications
- Create architectural diagrams and write short technical documents
- Leverage and generate reusable design standards to be utilized throughout the platform
- Work with the latest development, server and cloud technologies from Microsoft, 3rd party web APIs for payment processing, networking, messaging
- 8 years of experience in Microsoft .NET, ASP, MVC, WebAPI, IdentityServer, WCF, EF
- 4 years of experience with Angular or React
- 2 years of experience cloud development (Azure or AWS)
- Experience in designing and implementing N-Layer SaaS web-based applications and SOA architecture design
- Experience with database design and implementation – SQL and noSQL Solutions
- Excellent knowledge of Design Patterns and coding best practices
- Experience with DevOps principles, practices, tools and implementations
- Experience and strong knowledge of UnitTesting or Test-Driven Development
- Experience with SCRUM development methodology
- Excellent people skills – а demonstrated the ability to work with technical and non-technical individuals, both in gathering information and communicating direction and status.
- Excellent spoken and written English