Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
A custom development company, MentorMate is a design and software powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web & Mobile Development, Human-Centered Design, Cloud & DevOps. We are looking to hire a .NET Architect who will work in a team of uniquely intelligent technologists to implement and extend groundbreaking cloud applications that make the world a better place!
You will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. This position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process – design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation. You will use the Scrum development methodology to create 21st-century software solutions that set standards – from medical and construction software to education and games.
As a top engineering employer, run by engineers, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
- Design and develop complex state of the art software projects based on the .NET technology stack
- Provide technical leadership for enterprise software projects
- Day to day communication with US-based team members, expert personnel and subject matter experts
- Participate in rapid, prototype-based, design sessions
- Review and analyze business requirements and provide a technical perspective on approach, risk and estimated development time
- Design and аrchitect database backend as well as web-services to interface with external applications
- Create architectural diagrams and write short technical documents
- Leverage and generate reusable design standards to be utilized throughout the platform
- Work with the latest development, server and cloud technologies from Microsoft, 3rd party web APIs for payment processing, networking, messaging
- 8 years of experience in Microsoft .NET, ASP, MVC, WebAPI, IdentityServer, WCF, EF
- 4 years of experience with Angular or React
- 2 years of experience cloud development (Azure or AWS)
- Experience in designing and implementing N-Layer SaaS web-based applications and SOA architecture design
- Experience with database design and implementation – SQL and noSQL Solutions
- Excellent knowledge of Design Patterns and coding best practices
- Experience with DevOps principles, practices, tools and implementations
- Experience and strong knowledge of UnitTesting or Test-Driven Development
- Experience with SCRUM development methodology
- Excellent people skills – а demonstrated the ability to work with technical and non-technical individuals, both in gathering information and communicating direction and status.
- Excellent spoken and written English