Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
We are looking to hire a .NET Developer who will participate in the creation of enterprise-class web applications, using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. This position requires a solid hands-on developer to fully participate in the software development process, including design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation.
Our software solutions tackle specific tech challenges across several industries. While our roots are in education, nearly half of our current projects are focused on healthcare and the large amounts of secure data that come with it. We also innovate in finance, real estate, commerce, IoT, and others.
As a top engineering employer, run by engineers, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
- Develop complex state of art software projects based on .NET Framework
- Participate in the development life cycles of software products
- Design and create database backend as well as web-services to interface with external applications
- Work with the latest development and server technologies from Microsoft and 3rd party API providers for payment processing, networking, messaging, etc.
- Participate successfully in an established daily Scrum process and collaborate with US-based team members, subject matter experts, and stakeholders
- Experience in .NET Core
- Experience any of the following will be a strong advantage: React, Angular, Vue
- Experience in database design and implementation
- Excellent spoken and written English
- A passion for building great software
- Responsible and team-oriented person