Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
A custom development company, MentorMate is a design and software powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web & Mobile Development, Human-Centered Design, Cloud & DevOps. We announce a great opportunity for Software Developers ready to take the next step in their professional journey and become seniors. Our Senior Dev Accelerator provides comprehensive, hands-on training, enabling participants to master the critical skills and best practices needed to advance their careers in only 6 months.
We are looking for motivated individuals with strong technical skills who want to become part of one of the biggest software engineering organizations in Bulgaria. This is a unique career opportunity to develop your skills while building upon 20 years of delivery excellence and collaborating with the most capable engineering team in Bulgaria in a fast-growing, global software development company with offices in the USA, Sweden, and five cities in Bulgaria.
As a top engineering employer, run by engineers, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
As part of Senior Dev Accelerator, you will
- Focus on an individual training program customized for you by our technical experts and Learning and Development department during the first six months of your journey with MentorMate
- Level up your knowledge, build essential technical skills, and improve key soft skills
- Have access to an individual training budget of up to 1024 BGN
- Enter a real client’s project from day one and work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Learn and practice with experts who have diverse backgrounds
- Work with a personal mentor from our senior development team
- Get an individual career development plan that will support your growth to a senior role
- Join a culture where colleagues recognize and reward hard work, and always encourage continuous learning and development
What you need to have
- Ability to find the optimal solution for technical problems
- Good knowledge of front-end or back-end design patterns
- Experience in developing cross-browser/multi-platform web or mobile native applications
- Ability to develop a flexible and robust platform architecture to support changing business requirements
- Desire to learn and grow professionally
- Passion for seeking engineering excellence, quality, and adopting new technologies
- Strong analytical, communication, and collaboration skills
- Delivery focused, self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Excellent spoken and written English