Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
We are looking to hire a Full-stack Developer with AWS who will create enterprise-class applications using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. This position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process – design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation. You will use the Scrum development methodology to create 21st-century software solutions that set standards.
As a fast-growing company, we provide challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
- Participate in the architecture, design, and development phase of software production
- Build polished cross-browser web-based user interface
- Be responsible for developing and testing critical components of the system
- Deliver high-quality software with extensive Unit Testing
- Manage personal work tasks for optimized software delivery
- Collaborate closely with the team on designing software and hardware
- Communicate with foreign team members and clients
- 2+ years experience in web technologies (PHP/ Python/ Ruby /Rails/ Go) and front-end libraries (React/ Angular/ Vue.JS)
- Passion to learn and a drive to work with Node.js
- 2+ years DevOps experience with AWS
- Good understanding of best coding practices
- Excellent spoken and written English
- A passion for building great software
- Responsible and team-oriented person
Extra points if you have experience with
- Previous experience with Node.JS
- Docker experience in DevOps environment
- Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
- Other back-end technologies, architectures, patterns, best practices