Get the precious knowledge in software testing and become a professional full-stack QA. For free. Just come and learn and you may stay with us!
We announce a great opportunity for young tech enthusiasts – the third edition of MentorMate QA Academy. The 12-week online training would be perfect for you if you have basic technical knowledge and a strong desire to learn, but no professional experience. We will provide you with the needed theoretical and practical resources throughout an engaging set of lectures, practical assignments, and exercise activities. Even more, you will be mentored by our certified QA professionals with more than 40 years of combined experience in the field.
Following the end of the academy, the best performers who have proved themselves as motivated and eager to learn will be granted a full-time job place within MentorMate’s QA team as Junior Full-stack QA specialists.
As part of MentorMate QA Academy, you will
- Go through an intensive 12-week training, starting on 18.05.2021
- Participate in online sessions twice a week (Tuesday and Thursday, 6:00p.m.–8:30p.m.)
- Learn the QA fundamentals theory and practice
- Understand what QA is and it’s importance for designing quality software products
- Be mentored and coached by some of the most highly qualified MentorMate experts
- Enrich your knowledge and software testing skills
- Acquaint yourself with different manual and automation testing techniques and become fully equipped full-stack QA
- Complete tasks. Meet new challenges. Work on individual QA projects. Attend our practical and theoretical exams
- Be given the chance to prove yourself and become a part of MentorMate's team
- Join a culture where hard work is recognized and rewarded and continuous learning and development are always encouraged
You need to have
- Technical background (University degree, High school diploma, Programming/QA course)
- Basic knowledge in any programming language
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Passion to learn and a drive to work in the QA field
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Ambition to take ownership of your work
- Enthusiasm to take on new challenges
How to apply
- Apply to join the QA Academy until 16.04.2021.
- After signing up, you’ll receive a video assignment via email. We’ll expect your video recording within 3 days. For applications sent on 16.04 the deadline for the video is 18.04.2021.
- If approved, you'll be invited for an online test
- If you've passed the test, we'll organize an online interview
- The best candidates will be invited to start the program
Bonus points if you apply by 07.04.2021 ;)
You can find what you get if you complete MentorMate QA Academy and join our team below: