Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
A custom development company, MentorMate is a design and software powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web & Mobile Development, Human-Centered Design, Cloud & DevOps.
We are looking to hire an experienced iOS Developer who will work in a team of uniquely intelligent technologists to implement and extend groundbreaking mobile applications that make the world a better place. This position requires a hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process – design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation. You will use the Scrum methodology to create 21st-century software solutions that set standards and will exchange knowledge and experience with 20+ native iOS specialists and 60+ mobile specialists.
As a top engineering employer, run by engineers, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
- Design and build iOS consumer and business applications in healthcare, manufacturing, marketing, banking, sports, distribution industry, etc.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Integrate with server-side APIs
- Work with the latest development technologies from Apple
- Daily communication with US-based team members, subject matter experts, and stakeholders
- Proficient with Swift or Objective-C
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Passion for building great mobile applications
- Proven attention to detail and high standards for quality
- Experience with SCRUM development methodology
- Good communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Responsible and team-oriented person
A significant advantage would be:
- Experience with other mobile development platforms (e.g. Android, Xamarin, React Native, Flutter)
- Portfolio with working mobile applications
- Samples of source code
- Experience with database design and implementation
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent