Note: We offer flexible work models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home or work from anywhere in the world.
As part of our CE team, you will be key to supporting and enhancing custom software products developed for multiple clients. Working directly with clients, you’ll make product and code improvement recommendations to meet their business goals. You will work on a wide variety of products with time to dig into the code to sort through issues and prepare enhancements and fixes. Our clients come fresh from MentorMate’s product development group, so keeping up on the latest technologies is a must. While we have a fast-paced environment, we allocate time for learning, tool implementation, and automation. Many of the CE team’s current 40+ clients are focused on healthcare and the large amounts of secure data that come with it. We also support innovative products in education, finance, real estate, commerce, IoT, and many other industries.
As a top engineering employer run by engineers, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
- Participate in the architecture, design, and development phase of software production
- Identify potential software defects, misconfigurations, or issues in customer environments
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Track, reproduce, and debug customer-reported issues that span multiple layers of the technology stack at various levels of complexity and customer impact
- Integrate with server-side Web APIs (JSON/XML)
- Deliver high-quality software with extensive Unit Testing
- Act as an escalation point for the most complex and in-depth issues
- Communicate directly with clients to understand their product needs, investigate issues, design and develop enhancements, provide advice and workarounds, and resolve defects
- Work in a team with back-end developers (C#, PHP, Java, Node, Python), QAs, Cloud SysOps, and DevOps experts
- Act as a role model to other support engineers, lead discussions, proactively solvе issues, identify and removе blockers for the entire team
- Familiarity with multiple front-end and back-end frameworks like React, Angular, Vue, etc.
- Experience with JS OOP Design Patterns
- 3+ years experience with HTML/CSS
- Experience in developing cross-browser web applications
- Capable of becoming a credible and trusted resource for clients
- Strong communication skills - confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities
- Responsible, team-oriented, and customer-focused person
- A passion for learning, a curious mind, and a drive to work with the latest technologies on the market
- Excellent spoken and written English
А significant advantage would be
- Experience with Node.js or other back-end technology (Ruby, Python, PHP, .NET)
- Experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL database
- Experience with SQL databases like PostgreSQL
- Ability to work with 3rd party APIs