Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
A custom development company, MentorMate is a design and software powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web & Mobile Development, Human-Centered Design, Cloud & DevOps. We are looking to hire a jQuery UI Developer who will participate in the creation of enterprise-class web applications, using proven design patterns. This position requires a solid hands-on developer to fully participate in the software development process, including design, development, pixel-perfect UI implementation, DOM manipulations, and technical documentation.
Our software solutions tackle specific tech challenges across several industries. While our roots are in education, nearly half of our current projects are focused on healthcare and the large amounts of secure data that come with it. We also innovate in finance, real estate, commerce, IoT, and others.
As a top engineering employer, run by engineers, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
- Build pixel-perfect and cross-browser user interfaces
- Integrate with server-side or client-side Web APIs
- Work in a team with designers and developers
- Participatе in the architecture, design and development phase of software production
- Enforce coding and UI standards, evaluate others’ work
- 2y+ experience with jQuery/Bootstrap
- 2y+ experience with HTML5/CSS3
- Experience in developing cross-browser web applications
- Experience with any UI framework
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Responsible and team-oriented person
A significant advantage would be
- Experience with Wordpress
- Experience with SASS/LESS/Stylus
- Experience with React.js
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with RESTful API’s
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent