Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
We are looking to hire a Junior Java Developer who will work in a team of uniquely intelligent technologists to implement and extend groundbreaking web applications that make the world a better place!
You will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. This position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process – design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation. You will use the Scrum development methodology to create 21st-century software solutions that set standards.
As a top engineering employer, run by engineers, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
- Develop web business solutions based on Java technologies
- Integrate with existing 3rd party systems
- Communicate frequently with expert personnel and subject matter experts
- Create local database backend as well as communication APIs
- Develop flexible software solutions to support changing business requirements
- Participate in an established daily Scrum process
- 1+ years experience in developing Java web applications
- Experience with SQL
- Familiar with version control systems (Git)
- Excellent analytical skills and obsessive attention to detail
- Good communication and team work skills
- Very good spoken and written English
A significant advantage would be
- Knowledge in mobile programming
- Experience with SCRUM development methodology
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent