Note: Due to the current public health situation, all job interviews will be conducted online until further notice.
We are looking to hire a Junior Software Project Manager who will manage projects for multiple clients within the Continuation Engineering practice. The Continuation Engineering team provides services to enhance, maintain, and support products after their initial release. This position includes managing a co-located team of developers, QAs, and System Administrators in Bulgaria to deliver on time and on budget. You will be provided with mentorship and support by an experienced management and delivery team.
As a fast-growing company, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, team-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay, recognition, advancement opportunities, and a great working environment.
- Coordinate tasks and workflow between all team members
- Act as the main point of contact for the team and help communicate project status to all stakeholders
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Assist with client and team onboarding processes of internal and external clients
- Keep team information organized and contribute to process definition
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Excellent self-management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to embrace ambiguity and creatively solve problems
- Excellent command of English
A significant advantage would be
- Experience with US-based clients
- Agile/ Scrum/ Kanban experience
- Business Analyst experience