Note: Due to the current public health situation, all job interviews will be conducted online until further notice.
We are looking to hire a Lead/Senior Java developer who will join a team of uniquely intelligent technologists to implement and extend groundbreaking web applications that make the world a better place!
You will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. This position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process – design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation. You will use the Scrum development methodology to create 21st-century software solutions that set standards.
As a fast-growing company, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, team-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay, recognition, advancement opportunities and a great working environment.
- Design and develop flexible software solutions to support changing business requirements
- Produce high-quality code
- Integrate with existing 3rd party systems
- Review business requirements and functional design specifications
- Mentor other developers
- Participate successfully in an established daily Scrum process and communicate frequently with clients and subject matter experts
- 4+ years of experience in developing Java web applications
- Strong knowledge in Jakarta EE/Spring Framework
- Experience with Hibernate
- Experience in database design and implementation - MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MS SQL
- Good understanding of CI/CD
- Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
An advantage would be
- System Architecture experience
- Cloud skills and experience with AWS/Azure
- Knowledge in Big Data management
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent