Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
A custom development company, MentorMate is a design and software powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web & Mobile Development, Human-Centered Design, Cloud & DevOps. Our Content Management System capabilities have evolved over the years and it is time to invest in maturing them into a CMS Center of Excellence (CMS – COE).
We are looking to hire a motivated individual with strong leadership potential, expert technical skills, and a desire to step into a key role in one of the biggest software engineering organizations in Europe. This is a unique career opportunity to become a Leader and help establish a new Practice while building upon 20 years of delivery excellence and collaborating with the most capable Technical Leadership Team in Bulgaria in a fast-growing, global software development company with offices in the USA, Sweden, and 5 cities in Bulgaria.
As a top engineering employer, run by engineers, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
- Establish, manage, and grow a team and capabilities in the CMS space
- Collaborate with Senior Technical Leaders to refine and execute MentorMate’s strategic and growth objectives in the CMS area
- Be MentorMate’s top technical expert in the implementation of web applications under a variety of CMSs
- Consult clients and employees which CMS is the best choice according to the needs of the business
- Collaborate with Solutions, Design, and Development functions in architecture, estimation, consulting, and proposals for new and existing clients
- Research and follow technology trends and constantly improve CMS Center of Excellence’s capabilities and offerings
- Proficiency in implementing Solutions on one or more CMS systems
- Strong knowledge of one or more CMSs and experience with a custom theme and plugin development
- Solid design fundamentals and familiarity with responsive design
- Experience with SEO and understanding of SEM
- Previous experience in a leadership or management role
- Desire for personal growth and adaptation in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent people skills – demonstrated ability to work with both technical and non technical individuals, both in gathering information and communicating direction and status.
- Ability to lead/organize/manage the delivery process for complex technology projects
- Strong analytical, communication, and collaboration skills
- Above all - close match to MentorMate’s values: Collaboration, Integrity, Intelligence, Results, and Flexibility
- Engineering Degree from a top-tier university
- Senior Management experience at a technology company
- Experience in a services organization