Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
A custom development company, MentorMate is a design and software powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web & Mobile Development, Human-Centered Design, Cloud & DevOps. We are looking to hire an Azure .NET Developer who will work in a team of uniquely intelligent technologists to implement and extend groundbreaking cloud applications that make the world a better place!
You will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. This position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process – design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation. You will use the Scrum development methodology to create 21st-century software solutions that set standards – from medical and construction software to education and games.
As a top engineering employer, run by engineers, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
- Develop web software projects based on Azure services and Microsoft .NET Framework in C#
- Participate in the development life cycles of software products
- Design and create database back-end as well as web services to interface with external applications
- Work with the latest development and cloud technologies from Microsoft and 3rd party web APLs for payment processing, networking, messaging, etc.
- Participate successfully in an established daily Scrum process
- 2+ years of experience building .NET applications on Azure and using .NET Framework – MVC, Web API, WCF, Entity Framework
- Experience in database design and implementation – Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012
- Good understanding of the best coding practices and most used design patterns
- A passion for building great software
- Responsible and team-oriented person
- Excellent spoken and written English
A significant advantage would be
- Experience with SPA using front-end library/frameworks (React, Angular)
- Experience with microservices architecture