Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
We are looking to hire an Azure .NET Developer who will work in a team of uniquely intelligent technologists to implement and extend groundbreaking cloud applications that make the world a better place!
You will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. This position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process – design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation. You will use the Scrum development methodology to create 21st-century software solutions that set standards – from medical and construction software to education and games.
As a fast-growing company, run by engineers, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
- Develop web software projects based on Azure services and Microsoft .NET Framework in C#
- Participate in the development life cycles of software products
- Design and create database back-end as well as web services to interface with external applications
- Work with the latest development and cloud technologies from Microsoft and 3rd party web APLs for payment processing, networking, messaging, etc.
- Participate successfully in an established daily Scrum process
- 2+ years of experience building .NET applications on Azure and using .NET Framework – MVC, Web API, WCF, Entity Framework
- Experience in database design and implementation – Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012
- Good understanding of the best coding practices and most used design patterns
- A passion for building great software
- Responsible and team-oriented person
- Excellent spoken and written English
A significant advantage would be
- Experience with SPA using front-end library/frameworks (React, Angular)
- Experience with microservices architecture