Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
A custom development company, MentorMate is a design and software powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web & Mobile Development, Human-Centered Design, Cloud & DevOps. We are looking for an experienced QA Analyst who is eager to learn, passionate about quality and technology, and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You will collaborate with the development teams and will be responsible for building, testing, deploying, and executing comprehensive solutions to ensure consistent delivery of high-quality software releases.
Our software solutions tackle specific tech challenges across several industries. While our roots are in education, nearly half of our current projects are focused on healthcare and the large amounts of secure data that come with it. We also innovate in finance, real estate, commerce, IoT, and others.
As a top engineering employer, run by engineers, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
What you need to have
- 1+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- Solid understanding of quality assurance theory, terminology, and strategies
- Experience with back-end and front-end testing
- Understanding of REST and experience with web-services testing
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Strong desire to learn and develop
- Excellent spoken and written English
Extra points if you have
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Hands-on experience in mobile testing
- Knowledge in automation tools and experience building and supporting automation tests
What will be your responsibilities
- Design, create and execute manual and/or automated tests
- Follow the established processes for developing functional and regression test plans from client requirements
- Create defect tickets, status reports and track issues to resolution
- Work closely with development, business analysts, and product owners to ensure project success
- Successfully complete all company trainings including but not limited to our internal automation course