Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
A custom development company, MentorMate is a design and software powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web & Mobile Development, Human-Centered Design, Cloud & DevOps. We are looking to hire a React Native Developer who will work with uniquely intelligent technologists to implement and extend groundbreaking mobile applications.
Our software solutions tackle specific tech challenges across several industries. While our roots are in education, nearly half of our current projects are focused on healthcare and the large amounts of secure data that come with it. We also innovate in finance, real estate, commerce, IoT, and others.
As a top engineering employer run by engineers, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
- Participate in the architecture, design, and development phase of software production
- Build polished mobile applications based on React Native across all mobile platforms
- Deliver high-quality software with extensive Unit Testing
- Enforce best coding and UI standards
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Participate successfully in an established daily Scrum process
- 1+ years of experience in building React Native applications
- Solid experience with CSS flexbox
- Excellent knowledge of React
- Experience with state management libraries like Redux, MobX, etc.
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code
- Familiarity with native build tools, like Xcode and Gradle
- Responsible and team-oriented person
- Excellent English skills
A SIGNIFICANT ADVANTAGE WOULD BE
- Experience with other mobile frameworks like Ionic or Cordova
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with mobile app distribution (AppStore & Google Play)
- Unit and integration testing experience