Note: Due to the current public health situation, all job interviews will be conducted online until further notice.
We are looking to hire an Automation QA who will collaborate with QA and development team and will be responsible for building, testing, deploying and executing comprehensive solutions to ensure consistent delivery of high-quality software releases.
This is an opportunity to work and make a career in an international company with a team of experienced software developers and testers. You will have the chance to work and learn from our large QA team, experienced both in mobile and web applications testing. You will use the Scrum development methodology to create 21st-century software solutions that set standards.
As a fast-growing company, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, team-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay, recognition, advancement opportunities and a great working environment.
- Write and maintain automated functional tests with Java/C#/Groovy and Selenium WebDriver
- Develop functional and regression automation code from test case requirements
- Execute, track and report on the automated tests development and execution
- Maintenance, update and support existing automation test scripts
- Create defect tickets, status reports and tracks issues to resolution
- 1+ years experience with automated tests
- Strong knowledge of Java, C#, Python or other programming languages
- Selenium WebDriver or other Test Automation framework
- Excellent spoken and written English
A significant advantage would be
- Agile Scrum methodology
- API Automation with Java/C# or other programming languages
- Setting up and performing system performance and load testing
- Understanding of the CI/CD with Jenkins