Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
We are looking to hire a Remote Full-Stack Developer with one (or more) of the following technologies PHP || Python || RoR || Java; who will work in a team of uniquely intelligent technologists to implement and extend groundbreaking web applications that make the world a better place!
You will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. This position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process – design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation. You will use the Scrum development methodology to create 21st-century software solutions that set standards.
As a fast-growing company, we provide challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
If you are good with at least one of the below technologies, you are more than welcome to apply!
PHP || Python || RoR || Java
- Participate in the architecture, design and development phase of software production
- Participate successfully in an established daily Scrum process
- Manage personal work tasks for optimized software delivery
- Deliver high-quality software with extensive Unit Testing
- Communicate with foreign team members and clients
- Be responsible for developing and testing critical components of the system
- Collaborate closely with the team in designing software and hardware
- 3+ years of experience and excellent knowledge of at least one main programming languages: PHP, Python, RoR, Java
- Experience with AWS or Apache & NginX
- Experience with Relational and Nonrelational Databases
- Experience with an ORM framework
- Proficiency in interaction with a wide variety of APIs
- Integrate with server-side RESTful APIs (JSON/XML)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Understanding customer and business needs
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and give accurate time estimates
- A desire to constantly improve as a professional and stay on top of the cutting edge technologies
A significant advantage would be
- Experience with JavaEE, EJB 3.x, JPA 2.x
- Experience with Hibernate, EclipseLink
- Experience in other cloud services: Azure, Google Could
- Knowledge of user interface and user experience
- Data Transformation and Analysis skills