Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
We are looking to hire a motivated individual with strong technical skills, leadership potential, and desire to step into a key role in our organization. This is an opportunity to prove as a technology expert in various projects and contributes to the success of the company in terms of project delivery and client satisfaction.
You will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. This position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process – design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation. You will use the Scrum development methodology to create 21st-century software solutions that set standards.
MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, team-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay, recognition, advancement opportunities, and a great working environment.
- Lead a team of 4-7 developers and QA engineers
- Provide technical leadership for enterprise software projects based on the latest Microsoft .NET Framework, MVC, and Entity Framework
- Participate in rapid, prototype-based, design sessions
- Review and analyze business requirements and provide a technical perspective on approach, risk, and estimated development time
- Develop a flexible and robust platform architecture to support changing business requirements
- Design and аrchitect database backend as well as web-services to interface with external applications
- Leverage and generate reusable design standards to be utilized throughout the platform
- Work with the latest development and server technologies from Microsoft, 3rd party web APIs for payment processing, networking, messaging, etc.
- Day to day communication with US-based team members, expert personnel, and subject matter experts
- Experience in a leadership role
- Ability to lead/ handle/ organize development process for complex software projects
- Strong leadership skills and ability to inspire others
- Excellent people skills – a demonstrated ability to work with both technical and non-technical individuals, both in gathering information and communicating direction and status
- Experience in designing and implementing N-Layer SaaS web-based applications and SOA architecture design
- Experience in cloud development (Azure or AWS)
- Experience with database design and implementation – SQL and NoSQL Solutions
- Excellent knowledge of Design Patterns
- Experience and strong knowledge of UnitTesting or Test-Driven Development
- Experience with SCRUM development methodology
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent