Note: Due to the current public health situation, all job interviews will be conducted online until further notice.
We are looking to hire a remote Power BI/SSRS Report Developer with strong SQL skills who will work directly with our client’s technical experts to architect, implement, and extend enterprise web-based applications and services in existing multi-platform systems.
MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, team-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay, recognition, advancement opportunities, and a great working environment.
- Participatе in the analysis, design and development phase of dashboards and reporting solutions
- Implement reports from scratch utilizing SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and/or PowerBI
- Update and change existing reports
- Create queries to support reports and ad hoc information requests
- Follow the report creation process from design to development, QA, and production
- Review and analyze business requirements and provide a technical perspective on approach, risk and estimated development time
- Work with the different development and server technologies from Microsoft
- 1-2 years of experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and/or Power BI.
- 1-2 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and technologies with SQL Server
- Good Knowledge of T-SQL and developing complex database queries
- Ability to multi-task and manage several tasks simultaneously while working both independently and in group environments
- Ability to adapt to and learn new technologies and concepts
- Fluent in English
A significant advantage would be
- Experience in working with large sets of data
- Knowledge of SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) & SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- .NET and C# development of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Script components
- Knowledge of designing and creating new and modifying existing SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
- Experience with performance tuning of T-SQL queries and Stored Procedures
- Knowledge of Data Marts & Data Warehouses