Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
We are looking to hire a Remote Salesforce Developer with solid hands-on experience working within Salesforce Sales and Service clouds in a customer environment. You will work directly with our client’s team on groundbreaking web applications that make the world a better place.
As a fast-growing company, we provide challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
- Responsible for implementation of features using configuration management, process builder, APEX Classes, APEX Triggers, VisualForce pages, Aura components using Visual Studio Code IDE, SOQL, and SOSL
- Develop in Apex code, Visualforce pages, Lightning components, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements
- Perform technical analysis, estimation, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customizations and integration
- Provide support across systems and related integrations native to the Salesforce ecosystem
- Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues
- Research and find opportunities to utilize Salesforce best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling, and monitoring.
- 2+ years of Salesforce development experience using APEX, Visualforce, Lightning component frameworks
- Experience with Salesforce Features and Cloud - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Workflow/Validation Rules, Approval
- Processes, Process Builder, Flow Builder
- Object-oriented coding experience with C# or Java
- Understanding of relational database structures
- Experience with SCRUM development methodology
- Excellent spoken and written English