Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
We are looking to hire a Senior .NET Developer with strong experience in at least one CMSs (for example Kentico, Umbraco, SiteCore or another). You will work in a team of uniquely intelligent technologists to implement and extend groundbreaking web applications!
You will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. This position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process – design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation. You will use the Scrum development methodology to create 21st-century software solutions that set standards – from medical and construction software to education and sports.
As a fast-growing company, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, team-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay, recognition, advancement opportunities, and a great working environment.
- Develop and support CMS-powered web applications and dynamic web sites
- Participate in the development life cycles of software products
- Design and create database backend as well as web-services to interface with external applications
- Work with the latest development and server technologies from Microsoft and 3rd party web APIs
- 2+ years experience with at least one CMS (Kentico, Umbraco, SiteCore or another)
- Experience in database design and implementation - Microsoft SQL Server
- Excellent spoken and written English
- A passion for building great software
- Responsible and team-oriented person
An advantage would be
- Experience in .NET Core
- Experience in front-end library like (React, Angular, Vue)