Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
We are looking to hire a Remote Senior PHP Developer experienced in Vue.js who will join our super cool team of experts. You’ll have the honor to participate in the creation of enterprise-class web applications, using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms.
Our software solutions tackle specific tech challenges across several industries. While our roots are in education, nearly half of our current projects are focused on healthcare and the large amounts of secure data that come with it. We also innovate in finance, real estate, commerce, IoT, and others.
As a fast-growing company, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, team-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay, recognition, advancement opportunities, and a great working environment.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- 3+ years of experience with PHP
- 1+ years of experience with Vue.js
- Strong knowledge of front-end and back-end design patterns
- Dependency management with NPM, Composer or other systems
- Experience in developing cross-browser web applications
- Responsible team player with awesome communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
EXTRA POINTS IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN
- Experience with JS OOP Design Patterns
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with React.js
- Experience with Laravel, Phalcon or YII 2 Framework
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in the architecture, design and development phase of software production
- Build polished cross-browser web-based user interface
- Build server-side RESTful APIs (JSON/XML)
- Deliver high-quality software with extensive Unit Testing
- Participate successfully in an established daily Scrum process
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR TIME
- 50% Writing code and tests
- 25% Scrumming and helping others on the team
- 10% Reviewing teammates’ code
- 5% DevOps
- 5% Refactoring
- 5% Documenting