Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
We are looking for a Remote Senior QA Analyst who is passionate about quality and technology and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You will collaborate with the development team and will be responsible for building, testing, deploying, and executing comprehensive solutions to ensure consistent delivery of high-quality software releases.
As a fast-growing company, we provide challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models (a combination of office and home, home, or from anywhere in the world).
What you need to have
- 3 + years of QA and testing work experience
- Proficiency in writing test plans, creating test cases, test data, and managing/tracking defect logs
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Aptitude in reconciling testing requirements with business requirements
- Working knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with back-end testing
- Understanding of REST and experience with web-services testing
- Extensive experience in testing Web and/or Mobile applications
- Concise and effective written and verbal skills to communicate with other professionals, including BAs, Developers, and other project stakeholders
- Excellent spoken and written English
Extra points if you have experience with
- Test case and test management software, ie: TestRail,qTest,Zephyr
- Automation tools such as Selenium, WebdriverIO, etc.
- A fast-paced, collaborative environment with cross-functional teams
- Creating and maintaining testing environments
What will be your responsibilities
- Lead collaboration with the product owner and project team members to review and clarify project scope and requirements
- Lead and contribute to defining a test approach/ strategy for projects
- Test Plan design and execution
- Prepare test data for manual test cases
- Validate data using SQL and other tools
- Identify, document, and track issues found during testing
- Coordinate with developers and project team members to triage and resolve issues
- Escalate risks that will directly impact project timelines and deliverables to the project team
- Assist in deployment verification of applications or customer deliverables
- Update status of assigned project tasks and time reporting duties
- Ensure quality and on-time delivery in all assigned work