Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
We are looking to hire a Senior Automation QA with an expert knowledge in at least one of the following: Java, C#, TypeScript, Python.
As part of our QA practice, you will collaborate with the development teams and will be responsible for building, testing, deploying, and executing comprehensive solutions to ensure consistent delivery of high-quality products. Our software solutions tackle specific tech challenges across several industries. While our roots are in education, nearly half of our current projects are focused on healthcare and the large amounts of secure data that come with it. We also innovate in finance, real estate, commerce, IoT, and others.
MentorMate recognizes and rewards proactive behavior and provides learning and career growth opportunities in return. As a fast-growing company, we offer challenging and meaningful projects, while working in a friendly, team-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay, recognition, flexible benefits, and a great work atmosphere.
- Develop and enhance scalable test automation frameworks that meet business goals
- Use various test automation approaches - API, UI, performance, and others
- Develop functional and regression automation code from test case requirements
- Triage, diagnose, report, track, and resolve software quality issues
- Act as the lead in root cause analysis work for complex software and data issues
- Ensure the appropriate testing and monitoring tools/ technologies are configured accordingly with the test objectives/ project team requirements
- Identify required improvements in the test and development processes, make contributions to used automation tools, successfully addressing specific needs
- Communicate effectively across multiple teams to ensure cohesion and collaboration
- Provide leadership and mentoring for team members regarding test automation
- 3+ years of experience in building and executing automated tests
- Experience with at least one of the following programming languages: Java, TypeScript, Python, C#
- Experience with application (UI/ API/ Unit) automation tools, BDD automation tools, monitoring tools, performance testing tools, and automation technologies
- Solid background in building automated testing architectures/ frameworks
- Strong experience in database testing
- Significant experience creating, executing, and reviewing the results of functional, integration, regression, and user acceptance tests
- Excellent spoken and written English
A significant advantage would be
- Experience with test automation within CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins or similar
- Deep understanding of Selenium WebDriver
- Previous experience in mentoring and training Junior Automation QAs