Note: Due to the current public health situation, all job interviews will be conducted online until further notice.
We are looking to hire an Azure .NET Developer who will work in a team of uniquely intelligent technologists to implement and extend groundbreaking cloud applications that make the world a better place!
You will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. This position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process – design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation. You will use the Scrum development methodology to create 21st-century software solutions that set standards – from medical and construction software to education and games.
As a fast-growing company, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, team-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay, recognition, advancement opportunities, and a great working environment.
- Develop web software projects based on Azure services and Microsoft .NET Framework in C#
- Participate in the architecture and development life cycles of software products
- Design and create database backend as well as web-services to interface with external applications
- Work with the latest development and cloud technologies from Microsoft Azure and 3rd party web APIs for payment processing, networking, messaging, etc.
- Participate successfully in an established daily Scrum process and collaborate with US-based team members, subject matter experts, and stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience building .NET applications on Azure
- Strong experience in .NET Framework – MVC, Web API, WCF, Entity Framework
- Experience in database design and implementation
- Good understanding of best coding practices and most used design patterns
- A passion for building great software
- Excellent understanding of CI/CD
- Responsible and team-oriented person
- Spoken and written English
A significant advantage would be
- Experience with SPA using front-end library/frameworks (React, Angular)
- Experience with microservices architecture