Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
We are looking to hire an Azure .NET Developer who will work in a team of uniquely intelligent technologists to implement and extend groundbreaking cloud applications that make the world a better place!
You will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. This position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process – design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation. You will use the Scrum development methodology to create 21st-century software solutions that set standards – from medical and construction software to education and games.
As a fast-growing company, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, team-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay, recognition, advancement opportunities, and a great working environment.
- Develop web software projects based on Azure services and Microsoft .NET Framework in C#
- Participate in the architecture and development life cycles of software products
- Design and create database backend as well as web-services to interface with external applications
- Work with the latest development and cloud technologies from Microsoft Azure and 3rd party web APIs for payment processing, networking, messaging, etc.
- Participate successfully in an established daily Scrum process and collaborate with US-based team members, subject matter experts, and stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience building .NET applications on Azure
- Strong experience in .NET Framework – MVC, Web API, WCF, Entity Framework
- Experience in database design and implementation
- Good understanding of best coding practices and most used design patterns
- A passion for building great software
- Excellent understanding of CI/CD
- Responsible and team-oriented person
- Spoken and written English
A significant advantage would be
- Experience with SPA using front-end library/frameworks (React, Angular)
- Experience with microservices architecture