Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
You will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. This position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process – design, development, unit testing and technical documentation. You will use the Scrum development methodology to create 21st-century software solutions that set standards.
As a fast-growing company, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, team-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay, recognition, advancement opportunities and a great working environment.
If you are good in at least two of the below technologies, you are more than welcome to apply!
React || Angular || Vue || Node
- Participate in the architecture, design and development phase of software production
- Participate successfully in an established daily Scrum process
- Manage personal work tasks for optimized software delivery
- Deliver high-quality software with extensive Unit Testing
- Communicate with foreign team members and clients
- Be responsible for developing and testing critical components of the system
- Collaborate closely with the team in designing software and hardware
- Build polished cross-browser web-based user interface
- Expert with one of the following: React, Angular, Vue, Node
- Experience with the rest of the above (if you’re not an expert yet)
- Expert level in HTML5/CSS3
- Experience with responsive design, and using fallback techniques to support both new and older browsers (e.g. Modernizr and HTML5 Shims)
- Integrate with server-side RESTful APIs (JSON/XML)
- Proficiency in interaction with a wide variety of APIs
- Understanding customer and business needs
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and give accurate time estimates
- A desire to constantly improve as a professional and stay on top of the cutting edge technologies
A significant advantage would be:
- Experience with MongoDB, Relational and Nonrelational Databases
- Experience with Cordova, Ionic, ReactNative (or other mobile app development)
- Experience with Amazon Cloud, Firebase, Apache & NginX
- Experience with back-end technologies (PHP, Python, Ruby on Rails, Java)