Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
A custom development company, MentorMate is a design and software powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web & Mobile Development, Human-Centered Design, Cloud & DevOps. We are looking to hire a Senior Full-Stack Developer who will participate in the creation of enterprise-class web applications, using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. This position requires a solid hands-on developer to fully participate in the software development process, including design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation.
Our software solutions tackle specific tech challenges across several industries. While our roots are in education, nearly half of our current projects are focused on healthcare and the large amounts of secure data that come with it. We also innovate in finance, real estate, commerce, IoT, and others.
As a top engineering employer, run by engineers, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
- Participate in the architecture, design, and development phase of software production
- Be responsible for developing and testing critical components of the system
- Deliver high-quality software with extensive Unit Testing
- Collaborate closely with the team in designing software and hardware
- Influence the team success during the project life cycle - give proactive, constructive feedback
- Manage personal work tasks for optimized software delivery
- Communicate with foreign team members and clients
- 5+ years of experience in developing web applications with PHP programming
- Experience with responsive design
- Server, network, and hosting environment proficiency
- Strong experience with relational and nonrelational databases
- Proficiency in interaction with a wide variety of APIs
- Efficiency in security establishment and sustainability
- Understanding customer and business needs
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and give accurate time estimates
- Excellent spoken and written English
A significant advantage would be
- Experience with React/ReactNative, Angular, Node.js or Vue.js
- Experience with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Knowledge of user interface and user experience
- Experience developing programming and systems solutions to integrate data into reporting and data management environments
- Implement a scalable web services architecture and rich user interface using modern technologies