We are looking for an experienced, energetic, and creative professional to join our HR team of 5. MentorMate is constantly growing and so are all our HR functions. We are looking for a person with broad expertise and diverse interests, someone who will be committed to nourishing our great culture, no matter what job needs to be done.
As a fast-growing company, we provide challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
- Drive forward and coordinate all internal initiatives - events, wellness programs, CSR campaigns, communities, etc.
- Conduct engagement surveys, analysis, and action plans for improvements
- Consult the leadership on effective and efficient practices regarding people engagement and retention
- Take ownership of some internal administrative processes
- Contribute to all other HR areas by improving and optimizing them - onboarding, performance management, processes, job descriptions, benefits, internal communication, trainings, culture.
- Hands-on experience with various engagement projects
- Practical experience with all HR areas preferably in the IT industry. Knowledge, not years of experience is what is important for us
- Excellent communication skills. The ones that build trust, long-term relations and get along with diverse personalities
- Creativity to come up with original ideas and interesting solutions
- HR vibe - be able to balance between different people and situations, find solutions, accept decisions, lead change
- Ability to work both - in a team, where we support each other no matter the nature of work, and autonomously to accomplish necessary results
As a team, we support the saying “It doesn't make sense to hire smart people and then tell them what to do. We hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.” We’re looking for our new smart voice. Yours for example!
How to apply
- Send us your CV in English
- After applying, you’ll receive an assignment via email. We would want to see a portfolio of HR initiatives you have implemented successfully (or a list, or a presentation, it’s up to you).
- The best candidates will be invited to interview with our team