Note: Due to the current public health situation, all job interviews will be made online until further notice.
We are looking to hire a Senior iOS Developer who will work in a team of uniquely intelligent technologists to implement and extend groundbreaking mobile applications that make the world a better place!
You will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. This position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the softwahttps://mentormate.com/bg/wp-admin/post.php?post=28245&action=edit#job_technology-allre development process – design, development, unit testing and technical documentation. You will use the Scrum development methodology to create 21st-century software solutions that set standards and will exchange knowledge and experience with 12+ native iOS specialists and 25+ mobile specialists.
As a fast-growing company, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, team-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay, recognition, advancement opportunities and a great working environment.
- Design and build iOS consumer and business applications in healthcare, manufacturing, marketing, banking, sports, distribution industry, etc.
- Provide technical leadership and expertise to the other team members
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Integrate with server-side APIs
- Work with the latest development technologies from Apple
- Daily communication with US-based team members, subject matter experts, and stakeholders
- Proficient with Swift or Objective-C, and Cocoa Touch
- Significant experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Significant experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Deep understanding of Objective-C/ Swift design patterns
- Knowledge of multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- Experience with code signing and delivery of iOS applications
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Passion for building great mobile applications
- Proven attention to detail and high standards for quality
- Experience with SCRUM development methodology
- Good communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Responsible and team-oriented person
An advantage would be
- Experience with other mobile development platforms (e.g. Android, Xamarin, React Native)
- Portfolio with working mobile applications
- Samples of source code
- Experience with database design and implementation
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent