You will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. This position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process – design, development, unit testing and technical documentation. You will use the Scrum development methodology to create 21st-century software solutions that set standards.
As a fast-growing company, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, team-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay, recognition, advancement opportunities and a great working environment.
- Cutting-edge technologies - Angular, React.js, Node.js, Ionic Framework, Polymer. You name it, we've got it.
- Work with some of the best experts in town. And they can still be funny and friendly!
- Professional development - last year we organized 40+ technical and soft skills training and 20+ knowledge sharing presentations. Plan your career, we’ll help you.
- 400+ software specialists, 5 development offices in Bulgaria, office in Sweden and a US based headquarter. And yes, we grow.
- Autonomous work on day-to-day tasks
- Lead a small team of 1-3 front-end developers
- Building SPA/PWA applications
- Integrate with server-side RESTful Web APIs
- Participating in the architecture, design and development phase of software production
- Enforce coding and UI standards and best practices
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like SASS, LESS or Stylus
- Experience with Gulp/Webpack
- Experience with Flexbox layout mode
- Good communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Responsible and team-oriented person
A significant advantage would be
- Node.js experience
- NoSQL/RDS DBs experience
- Experience with Angular best practices
- Experience with Bootstrap or Foundation
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent