Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
A custom development company, MentorMate is a design and software powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web & Mobile Development, Human-Centered Design, Cloud & DevOps. We are looking to hire a Senior .Net Developer with Vue.js who will work in a team of uniquely intelligent technologists to implement and extend groundbreaking cloud applications that make the world a better place!
You will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. This position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process – design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation. You will use the Scrum development methodology to create 21st-century software solutions that set standards – from medical and construction software to education and games.
As a top engineering employer, run by engineers, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
- Develop complex state-of-the-art software projects for enterprise clients
- Participate in the architecture and development life cycles of software products
- Build server-side RESTful APIs (JSON/XML) by using the .NET stack
- Build responsive websites and Single Page Applications with Vue.js
- Deliver high-quality software with extensive Unit Testing on the BE and FE sides
- Participate successfully in an established daily Scrum process
- 3+ years of experience with .NET Framework – MVC, Web API, WCF, Entity Framework
- 2+ years of experience with Vue.js
- Good understanding of app state management (i.e., Vuex)
- Experience with Azure or/and AWS would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of front-end and back-end design patterns
- Experience in developing cross-browser web applications
- Responsible and team-oriented person
- Excellent spoken and written English