Note: Due to the current public health situation, all job interviews will be conducted online until further notice.
We are looking to hire a Senior PHP Developer experienced in WordPress who will work in a team of uniquely intelligent technologists to implement and extend groundbreaking web applications!
In this role, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins. You should have a strong understanding of web standards and best practices, and excellent HTML and CSS skills. A strong understanding of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, and conversion-optimized design) will be necessary to translate business goals into well-designed and optimized web pages.
As a fast-growing company, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, team-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay, recognition, advancement opportunities, and a great working environment.
- Design and implement new features and functionality for new and existing websites
- Execute on critical programming tasks, including custom WordPress theme development, live site migrations, site maintenance, and emergency fixes
- Possess expert-level WordPress experience; maintain best-in-class development and technical design principles
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Design teams on website solutions
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in project planning
- Integrate website functions with third-party software and APIs
- 3+ years of experience in web development and web design
- Strong knowledge of WordPress and experience with a custom theme and plugin development
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Solid design fundamentals and familiarity with responsive design
- Understanding of web standards and best practices
- Familiarity with A/B testing and conversion optimization
Significant advantage would be
- Experience with SEO and understanding of SEM