Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
Python is your favourite language? Awesome! We are looking for a passionate developer who loves the technology to join our super cool team of Python developers! And that can be you!
As a fast-growing company, MentorMate provides amazing career opportunities. A place where you can work on interesting and challenging projects in a friendly, team-oriented environment. If you are looking for: work that motivates you to learn and grow, various social benefits, trainings, workshops, competitive pay, beautiful offices and of course fantastic colleagues – give it a try and join our team!
You don’t need astronaut skills to become part of our incredible Python team – you simply need to have experience with Python and Django, to have interest in the technologies that are part of the full-stack, to love writing tests, optimizing solutions and to work in a dynamic environment with foreign clients in English. Yep, that’s it!
So, what are we looking for?
Having as much knowledge as possible in
- Python 3 (Or maybe the little rusty 2.7 version)
- Django and Django Rest
- Relational and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB)
- Server management (nginx, Gunicorn, uWSGI)
- APIs with RESTful architecture
- Deployment tools (CI/CD)
- OS virtualization (Docker)
- Responsive design (Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Source control (Git, SVN) with various flows
Nice to have
- Experience with any of the following: (Angular, React or Vue)
- UI, UX, and accessibility
- Microservices integration
- Cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- NLP and ML with Python
- Test driven development and load testing experience
- In-memory data stores (Redis, Memcached)
- Experience being part of Agile/SCRUM development process (using JIRA, Trello and all the other cool platforms)