Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
A custom development company, MentorMate is a design and software powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web & Mobile Development, Human-Centered Design, Cloud & DevOps. We are looking for a Senior QA Analyst who is passionate about quality and technology and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You will collaborate with the development teams and will be responsible for building, testing, deploying, and executing comprehensive solutions to ensure consistent delivery of high-quality software releases.
Our software solutions tackle specific tech challenges across several industries. While our roots are in education, nearly half of our current projects are focused on healthcare and the large amounts of secure data that come with it. We also innovate in finance, real estate, commerce, IoT, and others.
As a top engineering employer, run by engineers, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
What you need to have
- 3+ years of work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience with API, functional, compatibility, ad-hoc/exploratory, database, and regression testing
- Extensive experience in testing web and/or mobile applications
- Proficiency in writing test plans, creating test cases, test data, and managing/tracking defect logs
- Communicate effectively across multiple teams to ensure cohesion and collaboration
- Exceptional attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Excellent spoken and written English
A significant advantage would be experience with
- Test case and test management software, i.e.: TestRail, qTest, Zephyr, TM4J
- C#, Java, Python, or another programming language
- Automation tools such as Selenium, WebdriverIO, etc.
- A fast-paced, collaborative environment with cross-functional teams
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
What will be your responsibilities
- Participate in the whole lifecycle of software development from planning to release
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Collaborate with product managers, product owners, software developers, and fellow QAs to review and clarify project scope and requirements
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Escalate risks that will directly impact project timelines and deliverables to the project team
- Prepare test plans, test cases, and test data
- Identify, document, and track issues found during testing
- Ensure quality and on-time delivery in all assigned work