Note: Due to the current public health situation, all job interviews will be conducted online until further notice.
We are looking to hire a Senior Software Developer, an expert with any of the following technologies: Angular, React, Vue, PHP, Ruby, Python, Node.js, React Native.
You’ll have the honor to participate in the creation of enterprise-class web applications, using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. This position requires a solid hands-on developer to fully participate in the software development process, including design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation.
Our software solutions tackle specific tech challenges across several industries. While our roots are in education, nearly half of our current projects are focused on healthcare and the large amounts of secure data that come with it. We also innovate in finance, real estate, commerce, IoT, and others.
What you need to have
- 3+ years of experience with any of the following: Angular, React, Vue, PHP, Ruby, Python, Node.js and/or React Native
- Strong knowledge of front-end and back-end design patterns
- Dependency management with NPM, Composer or other systems
- Experience in developing cross-browser/multi-platform web applications
- Expert level in HTML5/CSS3
- CSS Preprocessors (SASS/LESS/Stylus)
- Excellent spoken and written English
Extra points if you have experience in
- Developing and deploying mobile hybrid applications (App Store and Google Play)
- BaaS platforms like AWS, Azure, Firebase and/or Heroku
- Software design and database architecture (SQL or NoSQL)
- Working with 3rd party APIs like Stripe, Embed.ly, Prerender.io
What will be your responsibilities
- Participate in the architecture, design and development phase of software production
- Build polished cross-browser web-based user interface
- Build server-side RESTful APIs (JSON/XML)
- Deliver high-quality software with extensive Unit Testing
- Participate successfully in an established daily Scrum process
- Enforce best coding and UI standards, evaluate others’ work
How you will spend your time
- 50% Writing code and tests
- 25% Scrumming and helping others on the team
- 10% Reviewing teammates’ code
- 5% DevOps
- 5% Refactoring
- 5% Documenting