Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
A custom development company, MentorMate is a design and software powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web & Mobile Development, Human-Centered Design, Cloud & DevOps. We are looking to hire a Senior Software Project Manager to plan, execute, and finalize custom software development projects to achieve 100% client satisfaction. This includes allocating resources and coordinating the efforts of team members to deliver projects according to plan for multiple clients.
Our software solutions tackle specific tech challenges across several industries. While our roots are in education, nearly half of our current projects are focused on healthcare and the large amounts of secure data that come with it. We also innovate in finance, real estate, commerce, IoT, and others.
As a top engineering employer run by engineers, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
- Managing software development from beginning to end using Agile methods, usually with several clients at a time.
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables to support client business needs in collaboration with management and all stakeholders.
- Create project plans, scope documents, schedules, and forecasts. Provide timely communication on the impact of changes and decisions.
- Effectively communicate project expectations and status to team members and stakeholders.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, manage the project to the client’s budget, and recommend budget changes when necessary.
- Build, develop, and grow relationships with clients and team members.
- Coach, mentor, and motivate project team members to achieve 100% Client Satisfaction.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- 6+ years of experience leading software development teams.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Superior problem-solving skills: able to quickly assess a situation and devise a solution before an issue turns into a problem.
- Able to manage multiple development projects for multiple clients simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and presentation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines and cultures.
- Proficient in Google apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive) and MS Office.
- Agile/ Scrum Master experience.
- Offshore experience.
- Working knowledge of web and/or mobile technologies.