Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
A custom development company, MentorMate is a design and software powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web & Mobile Development, Human-Centered Design, Cloud & DevOps.
We are looking to hire a Vue.js Architect who will take a key technical role in a project for a leading client in the banking industry in North America. You will participate in designing a wealth management system to support their customers in managing the clients’ assets and cash flow. While working on the project, you will use a combination between Scrum and Kanban approaches.
Our software solutions tackle specific tech challenges across several industries. While our roots are in education, nearly half of our current projects are focused on healthcare and the large amounts of secure data that come with it. We also innovate in finance, real estate, commerce, IoT, security, and others.
As a top engineering employer run by engineers, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
- Design and develop complex state-of-the-art software projects based on Vue.js
- Provide technical leadership for enterprise software project
- Day to day communication with US-based team members, expert personnel, and subject matter experts
- Participate in rapid, prototype-based design sessions
- Review and analyze business requirements and provide a technical perspective on approach, risk, and estimated development time
- Design and аrchitect database back-end as well as web-services to interface with external applications
- Create architectural diagrams and write short technical documents
- Leverage and generate reusable design standards to be utilized throughout the platform
- Excellent knowledge of Node.js and development of single-threaded applications and their drawbacks (Loopback, Express.js, etc.)
- 4+ years of experience in developing Vue.js web applications
- Excellent knowledge of app state management (i.e. Vuex)
- Excellent knowledge of Design Patterns and best coding practices
- Experience and strong knowledge of unit testing or Test-Driven Development (Jest, Karma, etc.)
- Experience with SCRUM development methodology
- Excellent people skills – а demonstrated ability to work with technical and non-technical individuals, both in gathering information and communicating direction and status.
- Experience with databases (including NoSQL)
- Excellent spoken and written English
A significant advantage would be having experience with any of the following
- JS OOP Design Patterns
- React.js and Redux
- Angular and NgRx
- Web Accessibility (a11y)
- Experience with Unix and Unix-like OS