„Рutting it all together with Apache Kafka“ is the name of our upcoming event, part of DevTalks.
DevTalks is a community for sharing knowledge, experience and inspiration for the people in the software development industry. On this event our speakers – Vasil Nonchev (Software Development Lead – Java) and Deniz Hashimov (Senior Java Developer) at MentorMate, will explore the abstractions Kafka provides and the ecosystem that the Confluent platform brings around it.
What will you learn
- How to setup a local Kafka cluster that is scalable, robust and quick
- How to build applications that can publish and subscribe to data
- How to make a Kafka cluster in completely decoupled systems
- What is the role of Kafka in the modern data distribution pipeline
- Which are the core Kafka architectural concepts and components
- Which are the Kafka developer APIs
Take a part of our event, powered by MentorMate, if you want to catch up with the newest software trends, connect with industry experts, share your passion and grow your skills.