What do cost optimization, increased ease of scalability, workforce optimization and accelerated development have in common? They can all be achieved through cloud native development or a cloud migration. As the interest in, understanding of and potential for cloud services grows, experts predict that by 2020 cloud data centers will process 92 percent of workloads.
While some businesses have already opted to develop serverless or containerized applications, others are testing the waters, moving non-critical workloads to cloud environments. What benefits does the cloud offer by abstractly storing, processing and serving resources? And, how can cloud development achieve expense control while scaling application delivery and reliability?
- Why businesses choose cloud development
- How cloud computing evolved
- What common cloud implementation types look like
- How successful teams choose the right architecture
- Why some industries are approaching the cloud with caution
- The safety of sensitive data in the cloud
- Tactics to select a cloud provider
- Strategies to use when approaching a cloud migration
- Predictions for the future of cloud computing