Why businesses need remote Agile teams & questions to ask before starting
By 2020, there will be 1 million more IT job openings in the US than qualified applicants who can fill them. As demand for developers, architects, quality assurance engineers, and software testers outpaces their availability in the workforce, companies are also challenged to go faster and serve end users more effectively. The result? High turnover, lost revenue, and slower product development.
The reputation of offshore software development is changing, and for good reason. Agile offshore teams help businesses beat talent scarcity and innovate quickly. In this updated version of our Agile Software Development eBook, we explore what distinguishes successful teams from the rest of the pack.
- Why businesses today need distributed teams
- How Agile can pair with distributed teams
- How to lead Agile distributed teams
- How successful Agile distributed teams manage their work
- What makes Agile remote teams a sustainable business solution
- How Bulgaria helps businesses go faster