A look at the trends, populations and products at play.
More questions than answers face a health industry in flux grappling with new meanings of cost, value, compliance and care delivery. Different stakeholder groups offer up different answers as they accelerate to keep pace with medical innovation. Providers, payers and businesses serving healthcare are being asked to incorporate and act on new data, integrate with new platforms and pioneer new offerings to create an increasingly accessible, connected experience. What’s driving the adaptation, and what trends are worth acting on?
- The impact of innovation on healthcare cost
- Industry initiatives to evolve beyond pay-for-performance
- Factors driving shifts in risk
- How retail experiences are reshaping the meaning of value
- Best practices to navigate the decentralization of care
- Strategies to approach decisions from a “consumer mindset”
- How technology is augmenting care experiences
- Tips to sustain beyond volatility in the health space